How To Spa
Seven Inlets Spa is committed to providing a relaxing atmosphere. The following policies, guidelines and suggestions are intended to enhance everyone's experience with us.
Reservations may be made up to four weeks in advance. As a courtesy, we attempt to confirm all appointments. You are always welcome to telephone, as well, prior to your appointment to confirm exact times, services, and ask any questions you may have.
We have reserved time and space especially for you and require 24-hour notice of any appointment cancellation. If less than the required notice is given, we reserve the right to charge 50% for the full scheduled session. If for any reason Seven Inlets Spa needs to reschedule or cancel an appointment, as much advance notice as possible will be given.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. We understand that sometimes being late is unavoidable. However, depending on circumstances, we may be forced to shorten or reschedule your service. Clients who arrive late will be charged in full for their scheduled session, but may receive an abbreviated session. For example, if you scheduled an hour session and arrive 15 minutes late, you will be charged for that hour session but will only receive 45 minutes of treatment for that session, including consultation and changing time.
We are constantly expanding our services to bring you the latest spa experiences. Although we make every effort to keep our website and spa menu updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time.
Gratuity is not included in the price of service or spa packages. Customary tipping runs 15% to 20% but is, of course, at your discretion. You may tip the therapist in the room or upon check out at the front desk with cash or credit card.
Special Conditions Policy
Please notify one of our spa specialists before reserving your treatments if you have high blood pressure, special physical concerns, diabetes, or are pregnant. Extended exposure to hot water vapors may be detrimental to the health of those with diabetes, high or low blood pressure, and heart conditions. If you feel you have a medical condition or are currently under medical supervision, it is recommended that you consult your physician before visiting the spa or related facilities.
You must be 18 or older to make a reservation at Seven Inlets Spa.
Other Tips For Your Visit
- Please do not bring valuables with you; we are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Jewelry may be deposited in a safety deposit box at the front desk.
- Please respect the right to a quiet atmosphere for all guests. We ask that you refrain from talking loudly and that you turn off all cell phones.
- Remember to rest, cool down and drink water before and after a massage or fitness session.
- For massages, your spa specialist wants nothing more than for you to be relaxed, so please undress to the point where you're comfortable. The technician will always give you privacy and time to get ready. There will be a sheet for you to slip under on the massage table.
- Please shower and remove any cosmetics and body oils before entering the pools or going to your first treatment appointment.
- Smoking and food are prohibited in all spa areas.