Protecting your privacy
Seven Inlets Spa respects your privacy. We are committed to protecting any personal identifiable information that you share with us. Should we ask you to provide certain information when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Seven Inlets Spa may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page to ensure that you are happy with the changes.
We May Collect the Following Information
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information including zip code.
- Consumer preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better spa experience, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
- On occasion, we may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail for legitimate market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your contact information to trusted affiliates and business partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you (other than the data you choose to share with us). You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies, if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of information that you provide whilst visiting such sites. This privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are filling out a form on this website, look for a check box to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us directly at the address below, or filling out our contact us form.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. With your permission, we may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting.
Under the Data Protection Act of 1998, you have the right to request details regarding any personal information we have stored for you. A small fee will apply. If you would like a copy of the information we have on file please write to:
Seven Inlets Spa
91 W State Route
108 Shelton, WA 98584
If you believe that any information we have on file is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.